Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ft Bragg (Brett)

The wet noodle almost caused failure... This noodle is Nathans chain -
about to fall off. This means serious issues if it fails on a turn...

Turns on HWY 1 - Nathan will discuss...
Let's say a lot.

We diverted to safety and got it fixed. The fix was easy for those who
know how to do it. For us - not so. I think we both need to take a
motorbike class on fixing rides...

Bullet dodged and we only did 410 miles today - 12 hrs of riding including
breaks... But the curves - oj yeah, Nathan will discuss this...

On a lighter note, talked w/ my kids and found out they have ski poles. My
goal is to get them to huck (I.e., jump) a cornice into a double black
diamond run @ whistler by the time they are 12. This means Buck has 8
years and Cedar has 6 years. I can't wait til I get back to ride @ whistler
w/ them in May - nothing beats spring skiing... And they are excited and
so am I.

We have the OR coast waiting for us tomorrow - can't wait. Portland is the
goal--then some fresh brew. I head N to Van and Nathan heads E to
Calgary...

The finish line is be4 us - we need to be careful to finish well and
safely...

No comments:

Post a Comment