So Nathan mentioned that I was not feeling well yesterday... one bright moment was when I was driving and started thinking about the power of a name...
Example 1
There are times in my friendship with Nathan where he needs encouragement of a gentle nature. After all, it is written we should encourage eachother daily... however, there are times when I say the name - SALLY and he mans up and gets it done. We were kayaking 2 days ago and he wanted to get back to shore but he was having trouble putting his paddle in the water... A few SALLY comments gave him the proper motivation to move forward. And for the record, his name for me is PRINCESS. Sometimes I hear, PRINCESS, lets ride further or get up earlier...
A caveat to our female readers--yes I am a feminist.
Example 2
I actually named my bike and the name caused me to laugh a lot yesterday. ´Hopefully you all saw the movie Zombieland. Well Woody Harrelson calls his side kick in the movie SPITFUK. I decided that this was the name of my bike... yesterday I thought the name was brilliant and laughed for several hours at this...
Names are powerful...
Princess and Sally, hope you dammed up those a** like waterfalls and are facing today like men. Enjoy the ride back!
ReplyDelete